Saturday, September 27, 2014

New Email Service for Southern Hospitality!

rhoda-at-tv-station_thumb.jpg

Hi, folks!

I'm hoping that the past problems of emails not being delivered might be over, with my newest decision. I've gone with a paid email service that sends out emails to all my subscribers and switched my email service over from Feedburner where it's been since the beginning of my blogging. I've heard great things about Mad Mimi and so far, so good. I just switched over from Feedburner emails this week and I like how it's working so far. IF you were one of my many readers who had problems getting emails delivered in the past, PLEASE sign up again.

There's a fun surprise at the end of this post too, that I hope you'll enjoy!

The post New Email Service for Southern Hospitality! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment