Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Thrifty Treasures

This will be our last Thrifty Treasures party for the year, since the holidays will be just around the corner and things will start getting busier for all of us. Thanks for joining in all summer and showing off your finds. I actually have something to share this month! I went to my friend, Debbie’s late father’s estate sale last weekend and found a few good things that I couldn’t live without. I’m not sure where they will all go yet, but sometimes you just have to take something home when you find it. And besides, this was someone I knew and adored, so it was nice to be able to bring some of Debbie’s family home with me. He will be missed, Debbie’s sweet daddy.

Click link to read entire post!

The post September Thrifty Treasures appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment