Sunday, July 10, 2016

Installing Beadboard Wallpaper

beadboard wallpaper project006

If you've been reading my blog since 2009, then you've no doubt seen my love for beadboard wallpaper and all that it adds to plain homes by injecting some architectural detail where there was none. I discovered Graham Brown beadboard wallpaper back in 2009 and have done many projects in my current and former homes with it. It really is a great cost-saving way to add some cool wall treatments without breaking the bank and without a lot of trouble to install.


I loved it so much, I started selling it in my online shop, so check it out if you're interested.


The post Installing Beadboard Wallpaper appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

5 comments:



  1. Assignment Help London

    Let the Best Assignment Experts provide the best quality Assignment Help London. If you belong to London University and are unable to write assignments on time then contact only the leading and foremost assignment helper, Best Assignment Experts. We offer help from Ph.D. professors, experienced, MBA passed scholars, and experts at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always at your best to feed your readers with interesting, thoughtful and educative information, keep it up, and thank you very much for a great job always, meanwhile, you can checkout this mu post utme past questions and answers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Online Shopping Store in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. meet rafay .

    ReplyDelete