Thursday, July 7, 2016

Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta

lemon garlic shrimp pasta008

I don't always share a ton of new recipes on my blog, but sometimes I'll see something online that grabs my attention and this was one of them. It's a winner! I made it for Mark and we both loved it and ate like pigs that night. He said it was as good as any pasta dish he's had at a restaurant and I'd have to agree. And it's a one dish pasta dish that's easy too. Takes no time to put together!


I saw this on Facebook and it's from Buzzfeed. They grab you with those short videos that make you say, wow....I can do that, it looks easy and fast! This one really is easy and fast. Anything with shrimp and pasta, I love!


The post Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment