Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Home Tour 2014: Part 2

Kitchen Collage

Today, I’m back with the rest of my house decorated for Christmas this year. It’s been nice to get it finished the first week of December and then have the rest of the month to just enjoy it all. And this year, I really am savoring the season. This is my third Christmas in my new house and this year it really feels finished and ready for me to enjoy and that’s a good feeling.

My friend, Chris from Just A Girl, hosts a Christmas blog hop every year along with a lot of talented bloggers, so I’m joining this party today and you can find lots more inspiration if you’re looking for it. Just follow the links and Chris has all the updated links on her blog too.

The post Christmas Home Tour 2014: Part 2 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment