Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hair Styles and Women over 50

8-years-of-hairstyles_thumb.jpg

Hair, we all have it and we all have to figure out what works for us. The hair fascination came naturally to all of us as we hit our teenage years. Hair is such an important extension of who we are as women and that continues our entire lives.

It started when we were teenagers and we can’t help but feel good or bad about ourselves, based on how our hair is performing day by day. It’s like it has a life of its own, our hair! Have you found the right style for you? It took me awhile, but I think I finally have found the style that's great for me going into my older years. I think many older women can get away with long hair, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. We all have to be honest with ourselves and take a good hard look at what is working for us and what needs improvement. If I had nice soft, bouncy hair, I'd probably wear it long too.

The post Hair Styles and Women over 50 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment