Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sparkle and Cheer in the Dining Room

lowes-white-deer_thumb.jpg

Today, I’m sharing some sparkle and shine from my dining room table that I set up for Christmas. I love adding pretty things to my sideboard during this time of year and I’m having my girlfriends over again this year, so it’s fun to celebrate and have the house looking pretty this time of year. I’ve always been a big fan of Christmas and everything that goes with it and love decking my halls for this season. This week will be a big one with lots of home tours in blogland, but again this year I don’t want to get caught up in the perfection of it all. Celebrating Christmas is all about the real meaning and sharing this time with our family and friends, so let’s all keep that in mind as we move into the next few weeks of festivities.

The post Sparkle and Cheer in the Dining Room appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment