Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fashion Over 50: Makeup Consultation

makeup over 50101_20150830

Today's post will be fun to share with y'all and I think you'll enjoy it!

My friend, Karen, who I introduced to you all in a previous fashion post has a fashion stylist friend, Robyn Hollner, who does makeup and wardrobe consultations, along with personal shopping trips to help you find your best style. She's been in the business for over 20 years and knows a lot about this subject. She offered to come over and do an official makeup consultation on me to best determine if I'm wearing the right colors in makeup and my clothing. She bases her information on the old Color Me Beautiful book that was so popular in the 80's that I have talked about on my blog before. There is definitely something to the theory that we all fall under Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter colors. Summer and Winter are cool undertones and Spring and Fall are warm.

The post Fashion Over 50: Makeup Consultation appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment