Friday, September 18, 2015

Feature Friday: The Sunnyside Up Blog

hardy-ship-lap-siding-634x423

Today's Feature Friday just might be my dream home. I sort of gave up on the idea of dream homes somewhere along the way. Life will do that to you...and age. But, really Erin's home from The Sunnyside up Blog just might be one of the dreamiest new home builds I've seen in a long time. It's just magnificent and I love the style.

Erin says her style is coastal/Craftsman and it truly is a beautiful combination. Her house has all the elements I love.

She's been married to her hubby for 18 years and they have 3 beautiful kiddos. They live in sunny San Diego and finished building their custom home 2 years ago next month. Erin's been blogging for several years, but somehow I had never met her blog. I got to meet her at Haven this year and she is a doll.

The post Feature Friday: The Sunnyside Up Blog appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment