Saturday, September 26, 2015

Feature Friday: Vickie’s Beach House in Destin

vickie beach house070_20150917

This week's Feature Friday is a fun one for me. Vickie, who lives with her family in the Atlanta area and I have been friends since her first born was 1 year old. He's about to turn 30. With life changes and all that goes with it for both of us, we somehow lost touch and hadn't seen each other for at least 16 years, I think. Where does time go? She saw on Facebook that I was in Destin and told me that we were staying less than 10 minutes from her beach house. I knew she had a beach house and was so happy to get to visit and catch up with her and her hubby and also take pics of the beach house. She's letting me share it today, so enjoy! It's about 1 block off the beach in Destin.

The post Feature Friday: Vickie’s Beach House in Destin appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment