Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fashion over 50: Working Out, Eating Healthy, and a LBD

little black dress005

That's a long title, but for this Fashion over 50, I thought I'd share a little more about how I eat and what I do to stay in shape. I've had people ask me to share more about that part of staying fit. People, let me tell you, I do not have all the answers. I do know that I'm very, very fortunate to be naturally thin, have good genes, and a regular workout routine that has worked for me over the years. There has been effort involved to stay fit and in shape at my age since I have been regularly working out since I turned 25, but I think genes do play a big role too. So, please don't hate me too much! Blame it on my daddy, he's tall and lanky! I just turned 59, by the way. One more year until the big 6-0, which I'm not too excited about, but overall I cannot complain.

The post Fashion over 50: Working Out, Eating Healthy, and a LBD appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment