Thursday, December 17, 2015

Shiny Brites in the Den

christmas028

Today, I'm sharing the last decorated Christmas space in my house. I was happy to be featured over at 11 Magnolia Lane in their Housewalk this week, so I hope you'll stop over there and visit the other blogs.

My favorite memories as a child are pulling out the Shiny Brite ornaments and decorating our family tree. Those ornaments were not expensive, in fact those were very inexpensive growing up and could be bought at Woolworth's and other shopping places. But, now they are collectibles and not easy to find anymore. I'm so glad my mother passed them along to me and I'll be passing them along to Lauren, when I can't use them anymore.

Today, I'm sharing my happy tabletop tree in the den. It's a sweet little tree that just adds a bit of sparkle to that space and makes me especially smile when I see it covered in Shiny Brites.

The post Shiny Brites in the Den appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment