Monday, December 14, 2015

Updating a 1950’s Brick Ranch Home!

1950s house before028

Hope you all are enjoying this wonderful Christmas season and all that it offers. I've been having a blast, from partaking in Christmas parties, plays, and dinners with friends and am thoroughly enjoying this month.

I've got a fun project I'm helping with and want to share it with y'all today! You are really going to like this one. One of my friends from choir at my church, Andrea, has lived in this 1950's brick ranch house off the Marietta square for 14 years. She bought it from her mother and has never made it her own. She got married about 6 years ago to David and now she has a partner to help her with updates to this charming house. It's in dire need of being introduced to the 21st century and that's where I came in.

The post Updating a 1950’s Brick Ranch Home! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment