Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dating in Your 50's

patio party

Today's topic is one I haven't ventured into before, but I thought it would be an interesting one to bring up and chat about with y'all. I know I'm not the only woman who has ended up in her 50's and dating again. It's not the best place to be, but it is better than being miserable, I'll tell you that.


If you're someone who got it right the first time and married the man of your dreams, had children, and now are enjoying your older years with the love of your life and grandchildren, well....you are blessed indeed! That would have been my dream come true too. You can count your blessings right now that you're not still out there, but you might get a kick out of reading this anyway. Getting it right the first time was not the way life happened for me and I imagine for many of you as well. I didn't get the results of what I expected to get earlier in my life and life doesn't always turn out the way we hope, dream, and plan. I made plenty of bad choices along the way and it didn't go the way I wanted it to go, but the blessings aren't over yet, nor is life over yet.


The post Dating in Your 50's appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment