Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fashion over 50: Swimsuit Shopping

swimsuit fashion006

How long has it been since you shopped for a swimsuit?


Shopping for a swimsuit in your 50's is not for the faint of heart. Well, I take that back. Any age. I've heard women screeching over trying on swimsuits my whole life. I personally do not enjoy taking small pieces of stretchy fabric and heading to the dressing room where hideous bright fluorescent lighting shines down on my pasty white Winter skin that's been covered up for a few months, highlighting every single flaw. Ugh, it's not fun, is it? I don't know any woman who enjoys shopping for swimsuits. But, sometimes we have to do it, just get out there and try on a few swimsuits. In fact, this post is a little bit scary for me to share, but I cropped these pics just so and thought y'all would enjoy a post about shopping for swimsuits.


The post Fashion over 50: Swimsuit Shopping appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment