Friday, April 8, 2016

Feature Friday: HGTV Dream Home FL, Part 1

hgtv dream home fl066

Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? I know I've said it a hundred times, but I really, really love my job. I feel so fortunate and blessed to be doing what I love and to partner with brands and companies and sharing with all of you, my dear readers! Last year, I worked with GMC on the Hidden Treasure adventure and several bloggers and I headed out on the Longest Yardsale to hunt down furniture and accessories to make over a Habitat for Humanity house. Truly, a wonderful adventure and experience for me as a blogger. I loved it so much and it was such a fulfilling opportunity to help a family move into their new house.


The post Feature Friday: HGTV Dream Home FL, Part 1 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment