Sunday, April 3, 2016

My Spring Yard and Exterior!

spring exterior003

Spring is here in Atlanta and everything looks so lush and green right now. I love this time of year when all those fresh green shoots pop up everywhere and the trees leaf out with new growth. It just feels so good to see all of that happen after the gloom and dreary days of Winter. Bring on the Spring!


The landscaping in my yard has really taken off too and it's been almost 2 years since it was installed by Southern Living plants and Carmen Johnston. What a difference this landscaping has made to my house. I showed you progress last year and of course, there's another huge difference in year two's growth spurt. It's really looking good!


The post My Spring Yard and Exterior! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment