Friday, February 6, 2015

Feature Friday: Buck’s Bungalow

curb-appeal_thumb.jpg

Today’s Feature Friday is such a fun one. My roommate, Rhonda, has a business acquaintance, Buck that she is working with. When she visited his house, she came home telling me all about it and how Buck had completely renovated this small bungalow that is inside the perimeter here in Atlanta. In-town living is something that I do not know much about, because I’ve always been an OTP (outside the perimeter) girl, but I love seeing how houses near downtown Atlanta have been renovated to make them work on smaller lots without a lot of parking options. Buck’s house is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen and at 980 s.f., Buck has captured every square inch of useable space in his home. I know you are going to love this one. Plus, Buck has incredible taste in decorating and design and it’s a house I could completely feel comfortable in too. He told me that he bought the house 8 years ago and has been working on it since then. He has moved walls and the kitchen, expanding the space to really fit his needs and the house lives much larger than its square footage would show.

The post Feature Friday: Buck’s Bungalow appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment