Thursday, February 26, 2015

Introducing bHome App!

b home app

When I look back at the history of the internet and cell phones and all the technology changes that I've seen in my lifetime, it boggles my mind! I mean, really....the internet has connected the whole world in ways that were never possible before. Cell phones have drastically changed the way we relate to people and we can stay in touch with our family and friends like never before. Everything is at our fingertips now. Wow, has the world changed!

I was an advocate of the internet early on and I think that is why I have continued to learn and grow right along with it. I never want to stop growing and learning about what is going on in the world and staying connected is part of that. I didn't even know what an app was 5 years ago (barely) and just got an iPhone in summer of 2011. I was a little behind in that regard, but I do love to be informed.

The post Introducing bHome App! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment