Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Street Scenes from the French Quarter

window-box-french-quarter_thumb.jpg

This is my last post from New Orleans, but we sure did pack a lot of fun and enjoyment in our ten days in New Orleans. In fact, me, my mom, sister and brother-in-law are heading back there this weekend, since Parker is turning one year old. Can you believe it’s been a year since that little doll baby was born? The year has flown by! Anyway, I’ll be taking more pics from that celebration and word has it, we will be experiencing a Mardi Gras parade. I can’t wait to see that! And no, it’s not the decadent part of town, thank goodness.

In the meantime, enjoy these street scenes from our day in the French Quarter. It was a beautiful day in January.

The post Street Scenes from the French Quarter appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment