Thursday, February 5, 2015

Garden District Walking Tour: New Orleans

garden-district-15_thumb.jpg

While I was in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago, I set out by myself one day to do a walking tour of the Garden District. I had heard of this district in New Orleans and even driven through here a few times, but to do a 2 hour walking tour was really fun. There was a small group of us who met up with the knowledgeable tour guide and headed out to walk and take in the beauty of the Garden District. We started in the Lafayette Cemetary, where movies have been filmed. Double Jeopardy (a scary movie) was filmed in this cemetery. I used Tour New Orleans for my tour, so check them out if you are in the city and interested in a tour.

The post Garden District Walking Tour: New Orleans appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment