Friday, June 19, 2015

Fashion over 50: Casual Summer Shorts

casual shorts outfit

Last week, I was on a media trip to St. Augustine, which I'll be sharing more of soon. It was hot, as Florida is known to be this time of year. It's hot in Atlanta, but Florida seems to be even more intense during the summer months. When the heat rises like it is now, I do opt for casual summer shorts when I'm out and about and trying to stay cool. We were out every day in the sun and heat, on a boat, and walking around the city, so it was all about comfort and staying cool for me.

So, today I'm sharing some of my summer shorts and casual tops. I don't spend a lot of money on summer clothes and buy things from all over, from Kohls, to Target to TJ Maxx.

The post Fashion over 50: Casual Summer Shorts appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment