Sunday, June 7, 2015

New Drapes in the Den!

ballard designs coral chair

I think I can finally say the den is completely finished now! Three years after getting my house, that space has certain come a long, long ways and I couldn't be more thrilled with how it turned out. Getting new windows made such a difference in that room and now when people walk in they say WOW, at the difference the light coming in makes in there.

Light is such a great thing to have in a house and lack of windows mean lack of light, so getting those additional windows on the front of my house has truly brought the outside in for that room.

Just for fun, let's go back to the beginning.....yes, to this dark and dreary space!

The post New Drapes in the Den! appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment