Friday, June 19, 2015

Feature Friday: Migonis Home

Summer-Home-Tour-image

I continue to be amazed at all the beautiful blogs out there and Jen from Migonis Home is another blogger who I've recently run across on Instagram. She's been blogging 5 years, so I have no idea how I've never been to her blog before. She and her hubby love fixing up houses and they bought their current older home 5 years ago and have been renovating it ever since. It's charming and quaint in a small town in Massachusetts. I just love her style and what she's done to this house and I think you will too!

Jen shares the story of how this house came to be in her Home story page and after driving by the house and falling in love, I loved how she wrote a letter to the homeowner telling them how much she and her husband loved the home and would love to raise a family in it. They ended up getting the house, even though it was out of their price range. The owners accepted their offer. I love stories like that!

The post Feature Friday: Migonis Home appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment