Sunday, February 7, 2016

Cruise on the Carnival Breeze

carnival cruise035

Travel is in my blood and I dearly love to see new places in this beautiful world of ours. The Carnival cruise on the Breeze was so much fun! Really, a once in a lifetime experience and I'm so glad I got to partake in such a lovely trip. I took one of my girlfriends with me, Beth, from Orlando. We have traveled together before and always have a good time together.


Both of us flew to Miami the morning of the cruise to meet up and get on board. Flight delays because of weather caused Beth to arrive later in the day, but she finally made it and we caught the bus from the airport to the port to board the ship and be ready to sail at 4 pm that day.


The post Cruise on the Carnival Breeze appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment