Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fashion over 50: Shapeez Body Shapers

shapeez001

You've probably a heard about body shapers in the last few year and they really have caught on with so many women now. I have always had a pet peeve about panty lines showing in pants and try to not let that happen to me by wearing the proper shapers underneath, but there's also other areas that can show bumps and bulges in our clothing that we'd like to hide too.


Namely: Back fat and muffin top


Am I right? Those unsightly little bulges that just can't help but peek out from bras when they are under form fitting tops. Not a pretty sight! I'm thin, but even I have some slight bulges at times in tops that are form fitting.


The post Fashion over 50: Shapeez Body Shapers appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment