Monday, February 15, 2016

Drive By Homes in Buckhead

buckhead atlanta homes009

Happy Valentines Day! Hope you are having romantic day with your sweetie. I sure am!


There are no shortage of beautiful older homes in Atlanta, GA. I did not grow up inside the perimeter where many of these homes are located, but I sure have drooled over them during my years of living here. Driving up and down West Paces Ferry Road was always so enjoyable for me growing up. I could only imagine who might live in those big beautiful houses that looked like something out of the movies.


I still get a thrill out of older architecturally beautiful homes and even though I will probably never live in anything close to this, it's just nice to enjoy the true beauty of these stunners.


The post Drive By Homes in Buckhead appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment