Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Decorating with Vintage Furniture

vintage furniture011

If you've been reading my blog for long, you know that I dearly love to shop secondhand for vintage and older pieces of furniture. There has been a huge surge in that market in the last 10 years, but I have been shopping that way for much longer than that. When I first set up house and started shopping for furniture, I had heard about antiques, but always thought they were way out of my price range. I didn't think I could afford real antiques. Well, let me clarify that. I can't afford the ones we see on Antiques Roadshow...those priceless heirlooms that were centuries old and worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Those kinds of antiques were not in my budget then or now.


The post Decorating with Vintage Furniture appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment