Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A Popup Vineyard in Atlanta

pop up vineyard atlanta043

As a blogger, I get a lot of emails from various companies, PR groups, etc. with invitations to all sorts of events. Some of them are interesting to me and something I might enjoy and some of them are not. A couple of weekends ago, I was invited by Lexus to an outdoor food event called a Pop Up Vineyard, in the heart of Midtown. I thought that was pretty fascinating in itself and combine that with the Food and Wine Festival which was going on at the time and it sounded like a very fun event to attend. The vineyard was created in conjunction with the Atlanta Food and Wine Festival. And I happen to love food tastings!


So, I took my sweetheart, Mark, with me and we had a wonderful summer evening out in Midtown, between the highrise buildings, eating some delicious food and just enjoying the ambience of live music and being outside.


The post A Popup Vineyard in Atlanta appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment