Monday, June 20, 2016

Great Southern Roadtrip: Marietta, GA

marietta square002

It's summer and traditionally that means that people travel. A lot. I have been on my share of road trips over the years and there's really nothing more exciting to me than packing my bags, hopping in the car, and heading out on a fun road trip, to a known or unknown destination. I tend to like to travel just a few hours by car and if it's over 8 hours, definitely prefer to fly, but going to a new exciting place is so much fun. I have always loved to travel and today I'm joining a group of Southern bloggers who are all sharing some of their favorite Southern cities.


I've shared parts of my hometown of Marietta, GA with you before, so today I'm doing another recap of my fair Southern town.


The post Great Southern Roadtrip: Marietta, GA appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment