Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fashion over 50: My Fave Cosmetics

beauty products

Happy Wednesday and welcome back to Fashion over 50. I've shared some of my makeup favorites with you before, but I've got a few new things in my arsenal lately, so thought I'd do a new post about that for y'all.


Now, let me start by saying, I'm not an expert on applying makeup. I see women who are far more adept at it than I am and they probably spend a lot longer applying than I do. I can put on my makeup in about 10 minutes. I don't go for a heavy hand in using makeup and nowadays lighter and more natural is the best look for me. I have always loved makeup back to my teenage years and spent lots of time buying makeup and beauty products and practicing putting on eye shadow and mascara, so I know the basics of highlighting and contouring my eyes and face. Back in the 80's, I was wearing a lot heavier makeup, but not anymore.


The post Fashion over 50: My Fave Cosmetics appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment