Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hydrangea Garden Tour: Ryan Gainey's Home

ryan gainey garden068

A couple of weekends ago, Mark and I went on the annual Georgia Hydrangea tour, which has been going on for many years. This is the first year I've actually remembered it was happening so made a point to get tickets for the tour. I LOVE hydrangeas and since my front garden hydrangeas did so well this year, it made me even more eager to see all the beauty happening in the Atlanta area this year. This was a really good year for hydrangeas apparently. I want to fill my yard with lots more varieties of blooming hydrangeas, because you just can't have too many!


The tour was really nice and there were 7 houses on the tour this year, 3 stops in Marietta and 4 stops in Decatur. We started on the far side of town at the house further away in Decatur and then hit the rest in that area before driving back to Marietta for the remainder of the homes.


The post Hydrangea Garden Tour: Ryan Gainey's Home appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment