Wednesday, October 22, 2014

5 Ways to Create Curb Appeal & Increase Home Values

front-porch-and-landscaping_thumb.jpg

Since I did my major house renovation on my 1979 fixer-upper and now just this year have begun to work on the exterior of my house, I thought it would be fun to share ideas on how to update the exterior of your home, not only creating curb appeal but also adding value to your home. I’ve often read and heard that outdoor projects can drastically increase a home’s value and I’m sold on that idea. There are many things that you can do to the exterior of your home to give it a welcoming feel and presence on the street. When folks drive by your home or come to your front door, you want them to have a nice first impression. We’ve all seen unkempt houses that have no curb appeal and there’s a drastic difference in one that is well cared for and one that has been neglected.

The post 5 Ways to Create Curb Appeal & Increase Home Values appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment