Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Sister’s Bathroom Progress

shower-wallboard-up_thumb.jpg

Warning, there are no pretty pics in this post (except an inspiration pic at the end!), but if you like renovations, you might enjoy this progress report on my sister and brother-in-law’s new master shower. As we all know, renovations are not fast!

We’ve all watched HGTV long enough to know that a real life renovation is not like they show on TV. One hour later and POOF…it’s done! A beautiful room all finished and decorated and waiting to be enjoyed. Oh, they show some of the mess along the way. The way a project disrupts life can suck the fun right out of it, but the end result is always worth the effort and mess. I remember when we were renovating my house 2 years ago. All I could see was the dust, mess, and wood scraps everywhere. It seemed I’d NEVER get to move in this house. But, I did.

I think that’s where my sister and BIL are living right now. Renovations take time. Especially when you are doing it yourself and my BIL is a major do it yourselfer. I shared the plans of this master bath renovation a few weeks ago, so if you missed that, you might want to catch up on that. All the Before pics are there, so you can see where they started. It wasn’t ugly at all, just time for an update since the house was built in 1998.

The post My Sister’s Bathroom Progress appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment