Friday, October 31, 2014

Feature Friday: A Cottage in Marietta, Ruby’s Inspiration

house-front_thumb.jpg

As I’ve mentioned a few times, my friend, Ruby, is building a Craftsman style lake house at Lake Alatoona here in North Atlanta. If you missed that post, go and see the beautiful lake lot they are building on. It’s going to be stunning! They aren’t too far along yet, but the main floor is being built now. Ruby and hubby found a floor plan from their builder, who took them to see a cute bungalow home off the square in Marietta and that sealed the deal for them. They are building the same floor plan at the lake. Ruby wanted me to see the house and arranged for us to go and take another tour. The homeowner, Sonja, was gracious and allowed me to take photos of their beautiful home. Seeing it in person will help me so much in helping Ruby with making decisions on her new house, so I was excited to see it in person. I am not so good with blueprints and paper, but need to see 3D and in person.

The post Feature Friday: A Cottage in Marietta, Ruby’s Inspiration appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment