Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Day at ADAC

044_thumb.jpg

Since the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center opened its doors to the public a couple of years ago, they are now offering many more events, like design panels, book signings, and lots more. I still don’t know my way around down there, but one of these days I’m going down to explore all the design shops that call ADAC home. It’s so inspiring to go there and look in the store windows to see all the new things coming out in the world of design. From furniture, to fabrics, there is eye candy everywhere for design lovers like me. Only designers can purchase at ADAC, but anyone can go and look.

Last week was one of their design weeks and they had some famous designers in, speaking on panels about various topics. I caught the one by Darryl Carter, who is very talented and well known in the design industry and lives in the DC area. I loved hearing him speak and seeing his work up on the screen.

The post A Day at ADAC appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment