Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Atlanta Country Living Fair 2014

rhoda-on-stage_thumb.jpg

For the 3rd year in a row, I went to the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain and as always, it’s a very fun and inspiring place to visit. From vendors selling vintage wares, clothing, jewelry, furniture, and food items, there is something for everyone at the fair. Food trucks and vendors are there to feed folks since you need fuel for all that walking around. The paved paths wind through the woods at Stone Mountain and this time of year is perfect for being outside and enjoying the Fall leaves. This year was picture perfect!

And this year was a special treat for me, since I was asked by Country Living to do a presentation on the Main Stage on Friday. It was a real honor to do that and I put together a Powerpoint presentation of my Before and After house pics, along with sharing how I shop for vintage items to mix in my home. I set up a vignette of my treasures from home and spoke to those who came to hear me speak and it was so much fun. My long time friend, Vicki, went with me to help me with my things and take pics for me while I was on stage. Talk about surreal! If anyone had told me I’d be doing this 10 years ago, I would never have believed it. Just another blessing coming my way.

The post Atlanta Country Living Fair 2014 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment