Thursday, November 20, 2014

Arhaus Furniture Avalon Store

arhaus-christmas-trees_thumb.jpg

A few weeks ago, a huge retail/residential complex opened on the other side of town from me called Avalon, over in Alpharetta. If you are in Atlanta you have probably been hearing about this grand place for months and now it’s finally open. I got an invite to the grand opening of one of the stores that I really wanted to check out anyway, so I did just that. Arhaus is a furniture and accessories store that I’ve heard about many times before, but have never visited one in person. It’s quite impressive with lots of unique furniture and accessory pieces. The styling was really nice too and I asked them if I could take pics and share and of course, they didn’t mind.

The post Arhaus Furniture Avalon Store appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment