Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas

leaves-and-pear_thumb.jpg

Even though we never do Thanksgiving dinner at my house, it’s fun to set a pretty table. I have to confess, we don’t use this dining room all that much, but I do love looking at it. It passes through to the kitchen and I always enjoy walking through there and seeing my table and chairs. This Thanksgiving, we will probably be doing Thanksgiving as my sister's house. We usually go to my cousin's house in Duluth, but some family illness may hinder those plans this year. But, wherever we are, we will celebrate with our family.I hope you enjoy these Thanksgiving table setting ideas. I sure had fun doing it!

The post Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment