Sunday, November 23, 2014

Grove Park Inn Gingerbread House Competition 2014

Last weekend was such a thrill for me, as I was invited to be a judge this year at the Omni Grove Park Inn’s 22nd annual National Gingerbread House competition. This event was something I had vaguely heard about, but really didn’t know how it all worked. My niece, Lauren, however, has been following the competition for 10 years, watching the shows on the Food Network and following along every year to see the winners after they were chosen. She knew all about it and I was so happy to be able to take her along with me. It was a great time for aunt and niece to spend time together. The last time we did a trip by ourselves was back in 2003 when we took a Caribbean cruise together and that was a blast too.

The post Grove Park Inn Gingerbread House Competition 2014 appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment