Sunday, November 16, 2014

House Renovation: Before and After Photos

front-of-house-and-new-wall_thumb.jpg

This was a fun post to put together and recap! I loved looking back.

I mentioned recently that it's been 2 years since I moved into my new/old house. It's been quite the 2 year journey, after getting settled in and past all the renovating we did in 6 months. I moved in as soon as I could, but there were still plenty of projects left to do and still a few more I'm going to complete next year.

But, overall it is really amazing to see where the house started and where it is now, so I thought I'd do a recap post showing all my spaces Before and After pics. I haven't done that yet and that's always fun to see, right? I love a good Before and After story and it's quite impressive seeing it all in one post.

The post House Renovation: Before and After Photos appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment