Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Adding Solid Granite Top to Island

granite-island-top.jpg

Another of the little projects that I’ve wanted to get done has been adding a solid piece of granite to my little island in the kitchen. I love this hand-made piece (made by an ex) that I have hauled around with me from my first house to this one. It’s one of those pieces that I’ll always find a place for. It’s only 2x3’ in size, but it’s such a cute and versatile piece and I’m glad I had room to add it in my current kitchen, even though it won’t fit in the middle of the room without being in the way. I do have things stored underneath and it’s a nice surface to place things that are going in and out of the fridge. It’s a little workhorse in my kitchen and besides, it’s so darn cute and great for my Christmas decorating!

The post Adding Solid Granite Top to Island appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment