Tuesday, January 13, 2015

AmericasMart in Atlanta

atlanta-mart_thumb.jpg

I’ve been going to Atlanta’s AmericasMart for several years now. I think the first time I went was when my Aunt Mary in Florida had a women’s and men’s clothing store and she came up here to shop for the store. That was probably 20 years ago at least. Attending their big show in January and July is always fun and exciting and even though I wasn’t planning to go this month, I went at the last minute. My friend, Debbie, who runs Miss Lucy’s Monograms asked me to go with her, so I tagged along. I love to go, but don’t like to go alone and it’s fun to go with a friend. She did her thing and I did mine and we made a day of it.

The post AmericasMart in Atlanta appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment