Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Fashion Over Fifty: Booties

black-booties-2_thumb.jpg

I’m back with a couple more outfits to share with you, showing my black flat boots and the new booties that I got recently. Booties have been really popular for the last couple of years, but I’ve just decided to get on that bandwagon and this year, I added a couple of pairs to my wardrobe and I’m really enjoying them. These are great with ankle length pants or jeans and they can also be worn with bootcut pants too. Most of the younger girls are wearing them with no socks (or hidden socks), but I think they can work with tights too. With my black booties and black pants, I did wear tights with them for a long lean look and solid black always works.

The post Fashion Over Fifty: Booties appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment