Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Blog Story: 8 Years of Blogging

blog-397826_640

February marks my 8th blogoversary and each year, I do a recap of my blogging year and this one is no exception. It’s fun to look back and document my online journey and this time, I thought I’d share the most important things I’ve learned about blogging over these last 8 years. This will be long, so get ready to read. After this many years blogging, I do have some things to share and keep in mind, these are my thoughts and opinions and what I’ve experienced in blogging. Eight years in blogland is ancient, in case you haven’t figured that out yet. Sure, there were many bloggers who started 10 years ago, but they are not that plentiful and the niche group that I’m in was practically in infancy back then. It’s been quite the ride and I’m still so very grateful that I have had the pleasure of traveling this road.

The post My Blog Story: 8 Years of Blogging appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment