Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fashion over 50: Hair, Skincare and Makeup

012

I'm back today for Fashion over 50 with another top I found at the Goodwill for $5 and change. And today I'm sharing what I do for my hair and makeup regime. I thought it would be fun to share pics of myself over the years. I love to see pictures of celebrities and how they have aged over the years, don't you. Time goes so fast and aging is part of the process of getting older and it's sort of fun to look back and see where I was 10-20-30 years ago. I feel like I'm aging pretty well and I think that has to do with good genes, trying to eat well most of the time, exercise and staying out of the sun (which I haven't done so well with this year, having too much fun floating in the pool or lake).

So, take a look back with me at my hairstyles over the year. Since we're talking about hair today, you can see how my hair has evolved too. I shared a post about my 8 years of blogging hair, but these pics go back way further than the start of my blog.

The post Fashion over 50: Hair, Skincare and Makeup appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment