Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fashion over 50: More Summer Casual

fashion over 50003_20150824

It's Wednesday again, so today I'm back to share a couple of outfits that I've worn recently. Summer is coming to an end soon and Fall will be creeping in with cooler weather and less humidity. I'm sitting on my screened porch right now and the weather is simply beautiful, lower humidity and a little chill in the air.

I'm always excited for September to turn the calendar and this year is no exception, even though I've thoroughly enjoyed my summer, with trips to the pool and lake and lots of outdoor concerts. I've still got a beach trip planned for September and October, so lots of fun things to look forward to with the cooler temperatures.

The post Fashion over 50: More Summer Casual appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment