Monday, August 3, 2015

Party on the Patio

patio party

Since I had my patio built back in April, I've been dying to have a party out there, so I recently invited over a few of my single girlfriends to enjoy some food and beverages, outside and inside. It's been SO hot here the last few weeks, with 95 degrees and high humidity every single day. The heat is not what is so bad, but that humidity we have will just about knock you out. Late afternoon on my patio is all shade, so that does help, but when it's this hot, nothing feels good out there. You just have to know that you're going to sweat outside.

But, they were troopers and we started on the patio with drinks and appetizers and had fun talking and chatting until everyone arrived and then we moved to the screened porch to sit and eat and of course, talk.

Women love to talk, don't we?

The post Party on the Patio appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment