Friday, August 28, 2015

Feature Friday: Hunt and Host

before-and-after-home-tour-kitchen-21

Say hello to Kim with Hunt and Host from Texas. She's a brand new, less than a year old blogger and I just love what I see of her and her house. She's a Christian too I love what I read of how she expresses her heart and how it relates to home. She's a hunter and gatherer (just like so many of us) and loves fixing up a pretty home on a budget.

She and her hubby (and 3 kiddos) bought a 1950's fixer upper that had been on the market for over a year. The way she describes it, they should have never even thought about buying it, but they saw a good deal and decided it was worth it to renovate and renovate they did.

I love it and I know you will too.

The post Feature Friday: Hunt and Host appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment