Saturday, August 15, 2015

Feature Friday: HGTV Urban Oasis Home in Asheville, NC

uo2015_front-yard-exterior-front-porch-door-path-landscaping-drapery_h.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853

I love the mountains of NC and when I found out that HGTV has just renovated a bungalow in that beautiful city of Asheville, I knew it would be fun to see. I have had the pleasure of visiting in person several of these HGTV homes over the years, so since I haven't visited this one in real life, it was fun to take the tour online at HGTV. I also noticed that my talented and entertaining friend here in Atlanta, Brian Patrick Flynn, is the designer on this project which made it even more special to see. He's super talented with putting rooms together.

HGTV has the whole tour online, but they gave me permission to share it here on my blog, so I thought you would love it too. They took a little old bungalow in need of some major love and renovated it into a sleek and sophisticated urban home. I love how it turned out so see what you think about it.

The post Feature Friday: HGTV Urban Oasis Home in Asheville, NC appeared first on Southern Hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment